Dr. Makarius Wenzel
Notable software projects
- Isabelle: a generic proof assistant and platform for Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP)
- Poly/ML: a full implementation of Standard ML (SML’97) with native support for multicore hardware (used as back-end platform for Isabelle)
- jEdit: Programmer’s Text Editor (used as front-end of the Isabelle Prover IDE, which is properly called Isabelle/jEdit)
Notable scientific events
- Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP 2022), Haifa (Israel), 07..10-Aug-2022, as part of FLoC 2022.
- Isabelle Workshop 2022, co-located with ITP 2022 / FLoC 2022 in Haifa (Israel), 11-Aug-2022, as hybrid event: physical or virtual participation, depending on political orientation and (non-)compliance.
- Workshop on Formal Integrated Development Environment (F-IDE 2022), 26-Sep-2022, affiliated to SEFM 2022 as hybrid event.